Cobalt IT provides IT support for small business.
You focus on what your business does best, and we will assist you with the technology and IT support to make your goals a reality.
Cobalt IT can evaluation essay give you the translation from technobabble into plain English to help you find the right solution to match your budget.
Some examples of what we’ve done with our clients:
- Source and procure desktops, laptops, servers and software suitable for business requirements.
- Support existing computer and network systems.
- Set up effective backup and data recovery processes.
- Install wireless network for complete coverage in the office.
- Set up computer network for new business with easy remote access for working from home.
- Find reliable and cost effective replacement for an existing unreliable Internet service provider (ISP).
- Project manage IT implementations.
- Design, procure and install new network, server, PC, network printers and scanners for a total office solution.
For our IT support services, we work on a ‘time as required’ basis. Some businesses may require only two to three hours assistance every now and then while other businesses may need us to attend their premises on a weekly basis – it all depends on your requirements.
We assist customers over the phone, via the internet and by visiting your premises – depending on your wishes and requirements.